- ‘Alternative Treatments for At-Grade Pedestrian Crossings’, Institute of Transportation Engineers Journal, November 2001
- ‘Improving Pedestrian Safety at Unsignalized Crossings‘, NCHRP Report 562, Transportation Research Board, 2006
- ‘Surviving or Thriving in the Realm of Public Agencies‘, Institute of Transportation Engineers Journal, February 2004
- ‘Guidelines for the Activation, Modification, or Removal of Traffic Signal Control Systems: An ITE Proposed Recommended Practice’, Draft Recommended Practice, Institute of Transportation Engineers, Washington DC, U.S.A., 2003
- ‘Techniques for Establishing Left Turn Phase Change Intervals’, Westernite, Institute of Transportation Engineers, District 6, November 1985.
- ‘Trip Generation and Drive Up Facility Storage’, Westernite, Institute of Transportation Engineers, District 6, January-February 1983
- ‘The Greater London “Ride Bright” Campaign – Its Effect on Motorcyclist Conspicuity and Casualties‘, Traffic Engineering and Control, August 1978.
- ‘Road Safety at Pedestrian Refuges’, Traffic Engineering and Control, September 1977.