Municipal Traffic Engineering
Traffex Engineers provides traffic engineering services to municipal agencies ranging from the complete responsibilities of traffic engineering functions to specialized operations such as synchronized signal systems and studies designed to improve pedestrian and bicycle facilities.
Nazir Lalani works collaboratively with both city and county agencies throughout California in developing policies and solutions in the following areas:
- Establishing and Fine Tuning Synchronized Traffic Signal Systems
- Providing Peer Review of Roundabout Designs
- Designing Pedestrian and Bicycle Facilities
- Establishing/Implementing Residential Traffic Management
- Traffic Control for Construction Zones
- Traffic Signal Design, Signal Coordination Systems
- Railroad Highway Grade Crossings
- Transit Planning and Operations
- Highway Design and Intersection Safety
- Reviewing Traffic Impact Studies
- Peer Review of Roundabout Designs
- Reviewing Development Plans
Nazir Lalani is currently a licensed Engineer in Colorado and California.